Siri, Alexa and other smart assistants, Self-driving cars, Robo-advisors, Conversational bots, Email spam filters, Netflix’s recommendations……Have you thought about how the technologies are developing in a direction that is reducing human tasks but performing the same task with the help of smart machines and that too with perfect human intelligence. Some of the devices are built for medical diagnosis and search engines with voice recognition that is having the performance with upper level which human experts have. Hence this technology that uses robots, a wide range of tools, machines, computer science to perform complex tasks with human ability. By collecting information analyze the database having some results then again learn from those mistakes and give the results with higher efficiency .
ANd the technology is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
Hope you got the answer to “Is artificial intelligence less than our intelligence?”
The Artificial intelligence and Machine learning (ML) techniques have successfully addressed various problems such as the building of predictive classification models including the identification of compounds based on their activities, side effect predictions. These whole predictions can lead to overall development.
Many people are still not familiar with…what Artificial Intelligence is !!
And this technology is not waiting for anyone to know as it is developing each and every day on every step of life we can see the things made on the concept of AI but people don’t try to understand and neglect the outstanding and transforming technology the outcomes of it is altering the life of each and every person on the earth.
“Artificial intelligence will reach human levels by around 2029. Follow that out further to, say, 2045, and we will have multiplied the intelligence – the human biological machine intelligence of our civilization – a billion-fold.”
Uses of AI:
- Online shopping by providing you recommendations according to your interests by predicting statistics.
- Search engines with great options of Siri, Alexa and other assistance provides you data access at your ease to help you organise an easy daily lifestyle. Having so many options, one of the interesting features is language translation or search with any spoken language.
- Advertisements with the stuff you wanted to watch through Machine learning based predictions.
- It can help in building home infrastructure like smart thermostats that save energy and can regulate the traffic to reduce jams.
- Self driving cars like Tesla developed by Elon Musk Navigation are largely AI-powered.
- Studying the prevalence of disease through histological data building models and predicting the stats that can play a relatable role in future generations .
Types of Artificial Intelligence:
Some of them are discussed below:
- Machine Learning:
It uses the data to develop algorithms and models as we use books to learn the things and make decisions. It makes the decision with an error function to maximize the accuracy and develop the pattern in the data. It working on the concept of Data visualization , modelling to fit in the observed pattern points and predictions
- Neural Networks:
Neural networks are a bunch of calculations, demonstrated freely after the human mind, that are intended to perceive designs. They decipher tactile information through a sort of machine discernment, naming or bunching crude info. The examples they perceive are mathematical, contained in vectors, into which all true information, be it pictures, sound, text or time series, should be deciphered.
Robotics is Advanced mechanics that is the part of AI, which is made out of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Computer Science for planning, development, and utilization of robots.