The process of writing, planning, editing the respective web content typically for the marketing purpose is generally known as content writing. It includes articles, blog posts, scripts as well as the content for specific platforms such as twitter, Facebook or etc. people write to express their views. The writers who are successful in their life and choose writing as their career have original ideas which they write as an article and imprints the reader’s mind. The writers can read the reader’s mind and play a vital role in analysing that. They know SEO (search engine optimization). By understanding their respective audience they pick up the subject.
Content writing jobs
Jobs are generally paid regular or irregular employment. The place where an employee works for a particular organization and gets recognition. If one chooses content writing as their career they are open to a lot of opportunities only if they have a particular skill set of being innovative with ideas. The following are the annual as well as the weekly pay of content writers
- Top Earners
- 75th Percentile
- 25th Percentile
The content writing is also flourishing with the growing demand of the market. Many firms are outsourcing the content writers too.
Content writing interview questions
An interview is a formal meeting either virtual or face to face, where the one is asked a question and identified if she or he is suitable for the job or not. One should be confident and be honest. The following is the list one should prepare before the interview for the position of content writer.
- The first and foremost they will ask about oneself. And why do they choose content writing as their career?
- What do you do to research the targeted audience?
- What are the essential components of a good web content?
- How should one keep himself or herself in the midst of cumbersome and repetitive work?
- What do they know about the company they are willing to join as a content writer?
- What are your ambitions as a content writer?
- What are your strengths as a content writer?
- What type of writing are you most comfortable with?
- How to manage feedback as well as criticism?
- Do you have a good work ethic?
- Do you perform better as a team or you would like to work as an individual?
The person who is being interviewed should be carring portfolio. One should be innovative and active. One should know himself or herself first. They should be doing SWOT analysis of theiself. One should examine the job description carefully, if they think they are suitable then they may go for it. Consider your qualifications and why are you being interviewed. One should be practicing on their speaking as well as the body language. Make sure that you are flaunting with your abilities of doing the job. They should be technically aware. Should be properly dressed up before the interview.