In this competitive world, a student constantly needs to upskill him/her self for getting opportunities. A student is a human resource for the country. So, they must always look forward to upgrade their skills and expertise. Not all vocational skills are taught in schools and colleges. So, if a student wants to have an income source to support their families and also gain experience at the same time, they should start investing their times and energy in something fruitful.
These times have shown us the scopes of online learning and learning from ‘distance’. It has proved that even without going to a physical institute, you can earn everything everywhere, with just a good internet connection and knowledge to access resources. Thus, ‘online courses’ are a boon to students who want to learn. You can take a paid course, which offer more detailed and advanced form of learning, or if you are a newbie to the field, one can start with a free course. There are many courses which generally attracts people. Fields like web designing, entrepreneurship, content writing, design, social media marketing are some of them.
Let’s take a look at the advantages of online courses.
1. A certification: Many online courses provide you a certificate at the end. So along with gaining knowledge, you also have a proof in your hand that you have expertise in that field. Thus, it will take your resume to the next level, if you add that to it. And, the chances of you getting in a job regarding that field will augment!
2. Enhances creativity: Creativity is something that never stops evolving but it needs constant feeding. Learning new ways to do a thing and getting more ideas in your head , enhances your personal creativity. It enables you to think out of the box and be more unique.
3. Flexible schedule: Most online courses have a flexible schedule or they have a fixed hour for the day. For students trying to manage some time after hectic study schedules, such courses are suitable.
4. Keeps you in form : During a course, one is constantly faced with challenges running in the market such that solutions for the same can be generated. It helps in keeping you in form and tells you the importance of managing and planning to avoid messy learning schedules.
5. Promotes life-long learning: Having that spark of interest and knowing how to find information online insures that 9your learning is always available to you. If you become interested in a certain topic, perhaps because of something you see, read or hear about, or perhaps because , you can get online, look it up and take a course on that.
“It’s not just about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.”
Growth Central vc