WHAT IS NODE.JS USED FOR?
A few examples for the applications of Node.JS-
- Chat application
- IoT application
- Backend for social media networking
- Data streaming
- Queuing inputs
- Brokerage – stock trader’s dashboard
- Application monitoring dashboard
WHY USE NODE.JS?
The versatility of Node.JS and its features make it a very useful and advantageous runtime environment. A few of the benefits are-
- Node.JS is very quick at execution of codes.
- Node Package Manager, a functionality of Node.JS, has several pre-written bundles, which can be imported for various applications.
- It reduces the buffering time while uploading files and their processing time too.
- Being a single-threaded model, it can serve a larger number of requests than other servers.
- It has the support of a large group of supporters from leading enterprises.
- Developers get the advantage of creating cross-platform apps.
- Node.JS developers are in high demand globally.