Artificial intelligence incorporates computers and machines to replicate the human mind’s problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Indian Institute of Technology – The first Indian institute to offer a B. Tech in AI was IIT Hyderabad. The Department of AI is looking for enthusiastic AI aspirants for the B. Tech Program who can help meet industry demands for better skills and talent in the future. Each year, around 20 students will be admitted to the B.Tech. program in AI.
- Chandigarh University – Chandigarh University’s Artificial Intelligence program provides a solid foundation in the principles and technologies that underpin many aspects of AI, such as logic, knowledge representation, probabilistic models, and Machine Learning. It teaches you how to look at logic and reasoning methods from a computational standpoint, as well as learn about an agent, search, probabilistic models, perception and cognition, and machine learning, as well as cutting-edge technologies like Deep Learning, HCI, and AR.
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology – Students at IIIT will study AI as well as applied domains like computer vision, natural language processing, robotics, and autonomous systems, as well as interdisciplinary areas like neuroscience, edge computing, and the Internet of Things.
- Great Lakes International University – The Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning offered by Great Lakes International University, Sri City, is a four-year full-time undergraduate program.
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM IST) -Admission is done at the university level and is based on the SRMJEE rank (UG). Even if the candidate does not take SRMJEEE, JEE Main qualified candidates will be admitted directly. International students can apply to the college directly.