The user interface(UI) is the point at which human users interact with a computer,website or application.In the user interface a person controls the software application or hardware device.A common example that we can take of a user interface is a remote control.There are five types of user interface.The important elements of user interface are input controls,navigation components,information components and containers.
It is the way through which a user interacts with any application.
NEED FOR USER INTERFACE
- Allows effective interaction between humans and computers.
- It allows effective operation and control of the machine from the human end.
- It maximizes the responsiveness,efficiency,and accessibility of a website.
BENEFITS OF USER INTERFACE
- User interface allows users to learn the system quickly and use it in an efficient manner.
- User interface enables large population to access machines.
- It also defines the way to interact with the information system.
- The user interface plays an essential goal in increasing conversion rates as well as customer loyalty.
The user interface connects people with the machines..From this interface,people can interact with the machine effectively.It enables large population of people to access machines.It is a time saving program,It helps in solving applications in a short time.
All the concepts of this topic <User Interface> have been compiled into a Certification Assessment Course. This Assessment will help you to check and enhance your knowledge about the subject and offer you to get certified from The Growth Central VC. This Assessment has been made considering the latest scenario of the industry.